Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baby Registry Part 3: The Babies R Us Experience

BABIES''R''US

Hi, Mommies!  I've been meaning to finish up my registry posts but haven't had the time.   Since my baby shower is this Saturday, I figured I should go ahead and get them posted.



The second place I went was Babies R Us.  Can I tell you how much I love this place and the people working there?  They made everything so easy.  The first thing I did was sit down with "the registry consultant" and he filled me in on all the perks of shopping at BRU.  I also got a cute little bag full of goodies to take home.

Cute little goodie bag
Goodies

I took along my son, Al, in an effort to make him feel included in all the baby buzz.  In the beginning he was not at all happy about the news of getting a sibling.  This was to be expected since he had been begging me for one and I kept telling him it wasn't going to happen.  So naturally, he had gotten use to being my only baby.  But he has since accepted the fact because I've been talking to him about what the baby is doing and what he will be doing when he gets here so it's safe to say that he's excited too and can't wait until he gets here.  But...he hates going shopping with me...and I didn't tell him so in this next pix, he's pretty pissed.
Al dreaded my "touching everything"


For some crazy reason he says that he hates going shopping with me because I touch everything and go down every isle in the store.  Who me?  Blasphemy!  Anyhoo, this is me five months preggers with my trusty scanner in hand...ready...set...scan!
 big belly mama


I had so much fun pointing and clicking.  No, we had fun!  After awhile, Al got the hang of it and enjoyed picking out stuff for Ashten.  I found pretty much everything that I needed at BRU.  The store is kind of pricey but it still had the best selection of baby stuff that I've seen so far. 

I was told by my "registry consultant" to put everything on my registry that I would possibly need or want.  Even if no one gets it for me, as long as it's on my list, after I deliver, everything that has not been purchased I can purchase at a 10% discount.  How cool is that?  So that's it, stay tuned for my awful trip to WalMart aka Wally World...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!