Saturday, November 17, 2012

One Month Of Cuteness

It's been a tiring two and a half months with my Ashy Poo but seeing him smile has been worth all the sleepless nights and tears that we have both cried trying to learn each other.

Since I have neglected to do a monthly post for his little milestones, I'll just do a picture gallery and make a note to myself to do monthly updates.  Here is the first month of cuteness. 



First bath.  Yes, he cried and peed in the water, but after we changed it and put him back in, he exhaled, relaxed, and really liked bath time.

Just random cuteness

Asleep on my bed.  For some reason he loathes his crib and won't set foot in it.

Sitting in my sister's lap.  She got a good five minutes out of him before he threw up all over her.
Quality time with big bro, Al.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!