Saturday, June 2, 2012

Third Trimester...Whew!

7 months of belly
Hi, mommies!  Next week I will be starting my third trimester!  According to my research, the third trimester begins around the 27th or 28th week so I'm right on time.  I feel big as a house so I'm not looking forward to putting on more pounds during these last months.  I've been tired and achy but still keeping myself busy getting ready for Ashten's arrival.  Here's what I've been up to...



I finished all my baby registry tasks so I should be posting my experiences with Babies R Us and Wal Mart in a few days.  My experience at BRU was great but I now loathe the people at Wally world (I'll tell you about it later).  Now that I think about it, I should have gone with Burlington Coat Factory.  I haven't shopped there in a minute so I forgot that they had a huge Baby Depot and an even easier registry.  But since I had already made these cute lil registry cards to go in my invitations, I didn't want to add another to the list.  I know no one will probably use them, but I just felt a little crafty and decided to do them anyway.
Registry Cards

Baby Shower is planned, invites out, and date is coming up quickly.  My shower will be on June 16 and since I luv Winnie The Pooh, I decided to have a Baby Pooh party.  After checking out all the decorations I wanted, my host and I realized how expensive it was going to be so I took to Amazon.com to find the things that I had to have at a lower price.  It's going to be so fun and I'm really looking forward to it.  I'll be sure to post some pix of the event.
Shower Decorations

I also started a pregnancy scrapbook.  I'm not very crafty but I think I will do a post about how I'm putting everything together. I had all intentions of just buying a baby book but I didn't find one that I really liked.  I got everything from Joann's and it was 40% off!  I think I'll use this book for pregnancy up until birth, then I'll start a new one for his first years.  It's an expandable book so I may use it longer, we'll see. 
My Pregnancy Book


So that's my update.  I also bought a few baby products that I will be reviewing so until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!