Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Am I There Yet?

I've been up all night with menstrual like cramps off and on. They have been really mild.  It's kinda like you feel when you know that your period is coming but it hasn't come yet type of feeling.  I know it's not actual labor yet because they have been too sporadic to really mean anything.  But at least something has started to happen. Thank God!  Hopefully it will continue over the next few days and I'll land myself in the hospital this weekend. 


The awful lower back uncomfortableness and the heaviness of my tummy has minimized a little bit so that's a relief.  I think Ashten has eased up on me because he knows his time is coming.  I'm still not convinced that he is in the face down position because I am feeling too much movement way above my belly button.  Hopefully he is just extra long because I swear I could feel his feet kicking high in my tummy.  I go to the doctor's tomorrow so they can expect a long Q and A with me.  Hope they are not in a rush, because I'm about to burst their bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!