Friday, August 3, 2012

Do You Wash Before Putting Baby In It?

I just had this random thought when I got Ashten's car seat today.  Am I paranoid because I want to wash the fabric before I put him in it?  And what about the fabric on the bouncy seat that I have?



I ask this because I always wash clothes before I wear them because you never know who has been touching them or where they have been.  Just because they still have that new smell and are still in the store, who is to say that they haven't been tried on, been all over the floor, or has already been home with someone and is a return?

Isn't this the same with stuff like this that contains fabric?  What about the chemicals on that might make your baby break out or have an allergic reaction?  I'm not sure about anyone else but when I return something, I try to put it back in the box the way I got it and try to tape the box back up as best I can because I know I don't want to purchase something that looks jacked up so when I return stuff, I don't return it jacked up because someone else may be buying it. 

What are your thoughts on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!