Monday, August 27, 2012

Nesting? WTH? I Don't Do Nesting...Or Do I?

Throughout most of my pregnancy, I have not been a go freak.  I have not really wanted to get out of the house because it was so hot and I didn't want all the attention that preggers people get.   But since I'm due this week, I haven't been able to sit my butt down. 


I have been here and there, picking up stuff for the house and baby like I'm going to be shut in for months.  I don't know what has come over me, but I know it's wreaking havoc on my swollen feet and heavy stomach.

I'm still thinking of a million things that I need to get but now I'm pooped.  I know I shouldn't be driving because I have to literally fall into the car and physically lift my right leg just to get it in the car.  Al laughs at me and Ashten's father said I should sit my a** down before I pop the baby out on the front seat.  Whatever!  I've been trying to keep on my feet because I've heard that lots of walking in the final days helps bring on labor and makes for an easy labor.  Well, whoever said that needs to be smacked for spreading lies because so far nothing has happened.

I can say that I did pick up the last things on my to do list.  And, I finally found a Moby wrap.  It cost me about $50 but I will get sooo much use out of it.  I even learned how to tie it correctly on the first try using a teddy bear.  It was a little awkward with my big belly but at least I know I'll have plenty of fabric to work with.   It wasn't as bad as some of the reviews made it out to be.  Actually it's very simple to do because the instruction booklet shows pictures.  Now if you can't follow the pictures, most likely you don't need one.  I might actually do a vlog once Ashten gets here.  We'll see.  For now, I am going to concentrate on sitting my butt down and being patience.  Now if I don't have this baby by Friday, you will see a totally different side of me, so let us pray...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!