Friday, July 13, 2012

Death To Round Ligament Pain!!!

I have had round ligament pains since forever and I can't wait to feel some relief.  I've told my doc about it and she just keeps telling me that my child bearing hips are just getting ready for the big event. I didn't think that was as funny as she did.



This is mainly the reason why I don't sleep in my bed anymore.  It's like if I lie down, when I get back up, my groin area hurts so bad that I am tempted to spend my last six and a half weeks sitting down because that seems to be the only thing that helps.  Another thing that helps is wearing a support belt around my belly to keep my stomach lifted.  The only thing about that is that it's so hot that wearing the belt for long lengths of time makes me hot and causes me to sweat.

I want my body back.  I just keep telling myself, six and a half more weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!